Sunday, January 25, 2009

You are in my heart


Happy lazy Sunday!

Here is my heart of pictures that hung in my hallway up until yesterday...I have so many pictures that I want to look at and appreciate regularly so I just taped up many of my favorites in a heart shape.

The bummer is I noticed that the exposure to varying temperatures is warping the pictures a bit as well as discoloring a few of my black and white wedding pics (whoops!) good thing I'm not sentimental! So I'm thinking about actually buying two large pieces of glass and suspending my pictures in my heart shape between them to preserve them better.... maybe after the art show.

We'll post more details on our upcoming art show this week but do save the date, Friday the 13th of February 7-9pm... we didn't pick the day, we're just lucky like that.

Chow for now!
(Heather)

2 comments:

Heather Jarvis said...

Finally, a real picture! Nice.

-jen

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm jealous!

How about floating frames? I love them so much. Haha. Think laminating will make them not fade so much? I really have no experience with photos.