Thursday, January 22, 2009

Much appreciation friend.

winged felt heart (or heart-felt) by jen 2009

I thought I would wait and let Heather say a little something, but I cannot let an opportunity go by where I should be expressing some gratitude.

Thank you to the anonymous friend(s) that dropped off several canvases for me to paint. I don't know who you are, but I'm hoping (on the off chance) that you are a friend who may periodically peek at our blog. My youngest daughter had a theory that it was Sparky who dropped them off--Sparky's one of our pet goldfish who died this evening, and we just had a service for him in the in the back yard about an hour earlier--but I explained how it's probably not.
Whoever you may be, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly appreciate you thinking of me.
Take care friend(s).

(jen)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty awesome. Aren't you lucky?

Poor goldfish. Getting another one? =]

Heather Jarvis said...

Lucky and appreciative.

As for the goldfish, we're torn in our family. I'm leaving it up to the kids. My son doesn't want to replace Sparky, but it sounds like he's open to a new fish that looks completely different--we'll see.

Take care rad-tastic.
-jen