Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life is So Glorious

under the weather by jen 2009

I love Saturdays, especially this one. The sun was shining; I had time, inspiration, and good music to help along the creative process. My favorite dj was back from his two week absence, and this week's positive vibrations show (www.kexp.org) was extraordinarily nice. The only set back was the dancehall/dub step vibe was so captivating, I couldn't sit still.

The piece above is a funny little work. It's painted on one of the 32 plywood squares my friend Bill cut for me. I've been painting them (about one a day) and listing them in my etsy shop--trying to breathe new life into my little shop.

I think that's it. The only other thing I could say is that I'm a bit sad to see this week come to an end. I can't remember one so good.

(jen)

No comments: