Monday, January 19, 2009

Here a Mary, there a Mary

by Heather Jarvis 2009

A couple of random things:

First, I thought I would show yet two more pieces that give a little peek into the work we've been creating for our little show.

Second, I failed to mention that some of Mary's (our painting partner's) work can be seen on her blog, at http://www.maryhawkart.blogspot.com/ --it's enchanting just like she.

Third, when Heather and I were out to dinner the other night, she pointed out the fact that the word baby in front of food selections does not make it more appetizing, in fact it really has the opposite effect (ex: baby prawns, Dutch baby [I guess a type of pancake, but ewe], and Baby Ruth [for a different reason]).

And last, I'd like to thank my friend Bill for cutting plywood for me--so nice, dragging out the table saw, getting all saw-dusty, bonking his head on something metal while getting something in his garage, polluting his family home and neighborhood with loud noise--all so I could have 32 little squares of wood on which to paint. Thank you Bill.
That's that.

by jennifer culp 2009

(jen)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dutch babies are awesome. You should try them sometime! Jeannie

Heather Jarvis said...

I trust you Jeannie, so when I try them, I'll think of them as Dutch Yummies.
-jen