Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thank you friends for coming to see our art.

menage et trois 2009 by jennifer culp

I've been hesitant to post something on the blog, because my camera is not working at the moment, and I can't upload new images, like the Peep salad I made to bring to Heather's family's Easter dinner today (don't worry, when my camera is working again I'll include an image and the recipe).
Heather brought her camera to our show on Friday night, but the pictures don't really promote our work so well, they mostly feature us making goofy poses during our evening out. All in all, Friday night was fun and we appreciate all those who came out to see our art. Our art will show along side the art of Craig James Logghe at Naked City Brewery Taphouse for the next month. I was sitting across from an abstract piece by Craig James Logghe for a good portion of the night; I think it was entitled My Brain, and now I can't get it out of mine--I connected with it, as well as one I think was entitled Don't Cage the Octopus. Definitely worth checking out if you're in the Greenwood/Phinney area.

*on another note...I hadn't seen Heather since my birthday, and I received my gift from her--a 36"x 36" mantra piece stating I will be good (like seen at the top right portion of our blog). I love it and hung it in a prominent position in my home, and now I attempt to live up to it's proclamation (however it is to be interpreted). Thank you Heather, it's my favorite!

(jen)

3 comments:

Scooter Lowrimore said...

Great time, great art. And it's the only place the birds are warm, dry, and happy :)

Heather Jarvis said...

Scooter, so glad you came to see our art. The night would not have been the same without you--too much fun.

-jen

LuckyRedHen said...

I heart this piece.