Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here it is...

Peep salad

Here it is, by popular demand, my famous Peep salad. I know it's a little late, but with a little effort, two computers, two people, a somewhat working camera, a somewhat in-tact camera USB cord, and a disc, I am finally able to upload some photos. [me + technology = dysfunction]
Anyway, it's not too late. In fact, you might find Peeps marked 75% off at your local grocer, and if you're like Heather, you'd rather they're a little stale anyway.

Peep salad:
1 package of blue chicks
1 package of yellow chicks
1 package of orange chicks
1 package of purple chicks
1 package of pink bunnies
1 package of green bunnies

Combine all Peeps in a large bowl and toss gingerly (so not to remove their faces), and voila!
*for those watching their cholesterol, you can substitute the orange and blue chicks for all yellow.

I just thought I'd share my notable recipe with all people who don't want to put forth the cooking effort, but really want to bring a dish that looks like you did.
...And Heather, be honest, didn't the peep salad go just as fast as the traditional salad at Sunday dinner?

(jen)

No comments: