Monday, March 30, 2009

sneaky preview

sneaky preview of a jen painting

Just a little preview of a painting I'm working on for our upcoming show that is less than 2 weeks away--yikes! Heather and I are both in prep mode; we even have an eating/drinking/painting date for Friday night. Thankfully, we're a couple of girls who work well under pressure.

I thought I would give an early heads up, so people (meaning you) could plan to come see us and our work in person. It will prove to be a very fun night.
Details are found to the right.

(jen)

*and Heather, I challenge you to take a close-up picture of something you're working on as a preview for our blogdience.

2 comments:

Scooter Lowrimore said...

I'm looking forward to this exquisite installation. And some booze.

Heather Jarvis said...

Oh Scooter. You have a way with words. I wish I would have known you were coming when I created our postcards. I would have advertised "live entertainment".

So excited to see you Friday,
jen