Sunday, February 22, 2009

So fun to work with Heather

So Heather designed this cute simple decorative mural painting for a client (twin girls), and it happened that I was able to help her this afternoon--bust out the finishing touches. She originally stopped by to drop off her two year old, so I could babysit while she finished her project, but we got to thinking how our projects go so much quicker when we're able to collaborate, so we left the children to watch themselves (it's okay--we do have two teenagers). I wish there was a way to convey the fun we have when we work together, but it's probably best kept secret, and it's not just because I enjoy watching Heather knock over cups of icky paint water and cans of diet coke (she's a bit clumsy [and first to tell you]), but because she completes me...I just can't quit her.

This little name banner is my favorite part of Heather's design.


Forgive the pictures--it is my sad camera, and mural pictures are always tricky when considering space and light.

(jen)

No comments: