Thursday, November 13, 2008

Petite Project & New Links

These are a latest creation, hand-painted magnets, constructed from recycled materials (metal rounds and magnetic backing). Thanks to Britanny for the rounds--see I knew they were valuable.


As for the links this week: Heather has contributed two. These are two sites she finds inspiring.

1. smart mama's blog--cool ideas and her gallery is impressive (looks Klimt inspired).

2. decor8--"fresh finds for hip places"

As for me, I'm choosing:

3. daily candy--a publication to keep you apprised of any happenings in many major cities (including Seattle). My pick is the art section.

So there you have it--this week's 3.
Look right, and click away.

(jen)

1 comment:

Vero Navarro said...

Hey! thanks a lot for your beautiful words! I really appreciate it :)

By the way, lovely bird!!