Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Music and Paint, See What Happens


Today was a great day to paint; first day back to school for everyone but me. Nothing pressing, except inspiration, so today I streamed archive Positive Vibrations, via www.kexp.org, and went to work painting. If you are not familiar with positive vibes, I suggest you check it out: Saturday mornings, 9am-12pm. It's a program featuring Jamaican music, mostly reggae--to me a day without reggae is a day lacking in vitamin irie.
Kids hops (dj) is the best Seattle selector since Reggae Charlie back in the day of KCMU. That's my two cents concerning musical accompaniment to most of my work.
When music and paint come together, this is what comes to life.

(jennifer)

1 comment:

LuckyRedHen said...

Woah, wait a minute. Uncooked book birds? :)