Thursday, December 18, 2008

Speaking of cupcakes...


So nice to hear from Heather. I'm glad she could tear herself away from eating bon bons and watching tivo re-runs of Yo Gabba Gabba long enough to prove she exists (but seriously, I am pleased to have her publicly join our blog).

It's funny--Heather and I are often inspired by the same things. I made this crochet cupcake (above) as a Christmas gift last week, right about the same time Heather was dreaming of Cupcake Royale.

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. I'm borrowing my daughter's computer, which similar to the last two computers that crashed on me, is an old formerly crashed computer that she somehow got working??? It's rather archaic, and I'm not even completely sure if this post will work; it's like dealing with a zombie computer--it used to be dead, and now it's (possibly against its will) been brought back to life, with minimal out-of-date programs, and no space bar (don't ask me about how I'm making spaces). Anyway, I just had to pop in and put my two cents. It's very cathartic, this blogging--even if no one were to read it. Words are like balloons (even when you type them), ideas being released into the air.

As for the links--I am too busy to keep them fresh at the moment; I have a interior painting/mural project and Heather and I need to get ready for our show next month. We'll bring the links back as soon as we can post them with the integrity we originally intended.

*okay Heather, bring it...say something else. Let them see why we go together like cornflakes and ketchup (or is it catsup?).

(jen)

No comments: