Sunday, December 14, 2008

So here I am...


Heather here... I had to "man up" and take on the blog while Jen tries to find a solution to her curious magnetic field that continues to destroy each computer she ventures near. I guess that can happen when you are hit by lightening. Let's hope for all of our sakes that she finds a solution or you will be stuck with me... which means you never know what your going to get.


Anyhoo... I've been thinking about cupcakes lately and they have actually been inspiring me to do something artistic, not with the cupcake per say (although that could be my next venture after cheese whiz sculptures, at least the mistakes would be more palatable) maybe I'll just start by painting them(canvas not cake)...


I not only appreciate the scrunptious yumminess of the cute little cakes at my local cupcake bakery (the appropriately named Cupcake Royal http://www.cupcakeroyale.com/ ) but also the wonderful presentation which makes each cupcake look like an adorable present wrapped in frosted happiness.


I'll get back to you on my cupcake creation when I decide which creative direction I am going to take... but for now I'm hungry and wondering if I dare brave the snow and ice for a Sunday morning cupcake... sounds like an adventure!

--Heather


No comments: