Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome.


This opening post is a welcome, not just to you as reader/viewers, but to Heather and I too. We are officially bloggers (I think), and with that, we make the commitment to post on a regular basis. If not me (Jennifer), then Heather, and our commitment is to keep record of our artistic endeavors--together and individually, as well as our outings and other noteworthy happenings in the artistic lives of us (otherwise known as Jen and Heather's shenanigans). We also commit to be brief, be bright, and be gone, which causes concern that this post is already too long and boring (yawn).
With that, we officially begin our blogging history!!! (imagine a fantastic ribbon cutting ceremony).
Voila.
(Jen)
oh, and about this picture: Heather and I have very few pictures of us together, so this is a recent photo that we took. Riana (Jen's daughter) is our photographer, as well as the upstager to this photo--she'll be so pleased, she tries to sneak in most photos, but anyway, I don't know how Heather feels about this photo, but I am crossing my eyes (you can't really tell, I just look slightly dorkier than I already am).