Monday, September 14, 2009

you can commission a fire?

simple as that 2009 24"x 24" mixed media

Thanks to those who came out to Tacoma City Ballet to enjoy the festivities of Saturday evening. Between the bits of modern and ballet dance, the music, the dessert, the champagne and the art, it was a great [possibly last] nice summer Saturday night.

It was so nice to see my aunt and two cousins who came to the event. The surprise of the night (other than my one cousin's new baby bump) was talking to my attorney cousin who is running for fire commissioner. She wanted to give me one of her signs, which I am thrilled about and told her I would hang it as a work of art in my home, and I noticed that as she dug through the trunk of her car, she seemed to be looking for "the best" sign to give me [sweet].

VOTE FOR AMY!

(jen)

No comments: